Twitterlog for October 16, 2007
Since I seem to have activated my away-from-home batsignal, here are the SMS messages I've sent to Twitter in the past 24 hours. My tweets are normally friends-only, but when I'm away from home they're usually more interesting than the usual 'OMG where's my tea?' claptrap, so I've written a script to post them publicly in batches once daily while I'm gone.
- 11:45 PM CDT: [cat.net] Twitterlog for October 15, 2007 - http://domesticat.net/node/1403
- 5:09 AM CDT: Oooh, even Tenzing doesn't like this hour of the morning. Happy birthday, Jeff. :)
- 5:52 AM CDT: Time to shut down the computers, apologize to Fang, and go.
- 8:19 AM CDT: Trip to Nashville took 2.5 hous due to traffic. Waiting on bus. Almost impossible to make our flight now. Pissed.
- 8:33 AM CDT: Flight missed. Being rescheduled.
- 8:56 AM CDT: Rebooked. At gate. New flight puts us in Newark at 5. Phantom tix at 7. Could use a break here.
- 10:51 AM CDT: On plane in Nashville, next stop Charlotte.
- 12:09 PM CDT: "If Charlotte is your home, welcome home." Nah. Just passing through.
- 12:30 PM CDT: HOLY SHIT. Our moved-to flight was early and I saw our original connector flight was late. US Airways fixed it! We're back on it!
- 12:31 PM CDT: Total time on ground in Charlotte? Maybe 15 minutes tops.
- 2:34 PM CDT: If we open up the plane to see if our Schrodinger's luggage was on it, will our luggage die?
- 3:28 PM CDT: No luggage. Choosing to go to show and get bags later. Suspecting Newark is actually a hellmouth.
- 4:25 PM CDT: Checked in to hotel. Taking PATH train to NYC.
- 5:32 PM CDT: Times Square? Check. In line for Phantom. (YAAAAY!)
- 9:57 PM CDT: Heading back to airport to straighten out luggage situation. Made friends with front desk staff. THEY SUSPECT NOTHING! ;)
- 10:31 PM CDT: I can has my own bag. *relief!* I CAN HAS SHOWER! :)