Twitterlog for January 2, 2008
- 12:38 AM PT: [cat.net] homecoming. - http://domesticat.net/node/1437
- 10:15 AM PT: Best. Repacking. Job. EVER. I'm afraid to breathe on my bag lest it explodes.
- 11:49 AM PT: Last meal in Seattle. Subway by the airport.
- 12:46 PM PT: Last coffee in Seattle.
- 12:52 PM PT: As I walk the airport I think: hoodie, hiking boots, coffee. I think I have my answer.
- 12:54 PM PT: At gate, hoping I'll sleep on the cross country flight.
- 1:14 PM PT: On board. Bye, Seattle. This was awesome.
- 7:09 PM CT: Just touched down in DFW.
- 7:16 PM CT: Word is that my connecting flight is running 2 hours late.
- 7:29 PM CT: It works better if you actually let us off the plane, you know...
- 8:04 PM CT: I love it when people who are working pointedly ignore those in line waiting to be helped.
- 8:27 PM CT: Starbucks, Dallas: just handed a coffee that was "doubly blessed in the name of Jesus." Yep, back in the South.
- 8:32 PM CT: Toilets in the Dallas, Texas airport ... like a whole other (Third World) country.
- 9:23 PM CT: At last. Just boarded final plane of the day.
- 9:26 PM CT: @adamrg Agreed. I want to show the kitties the slanket(tm)
- 9:28 PM CT: @itarille I have lots of stories for you :)
- 11:15 PM CT: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Huntsville.
- 11:26 PM CT: fly land stumble trudge walk walk look jeffie! hug PURR.
(This concludes the automatic reposting of Tweets From Washington.)