Hawaii twitterlog for Friday, October 17, 2008
Jeff and I are in Hawaii visiting Brad and Alice for our birthdays. Here's what I've been up to:
- 11:41 PM HT: Good morning and welcome to the deathmarch across America. First? A shower. At 4:40am. Cats confused by early breakfast.
- 12:34 AM HT: Goodbye house - off to the airport to the tune of NPR.
- 1:18 AM HT: From @jmcclure - "We have just passed through the loose change and shoe detector."
- 1:46 AM HT: Flight 1 - separated from @jmcclure. Hoping for an empty seat to move into.
- 1:52 AM HT: Empty seat acquired. Time for Torchwood when we hit cruising altitude.
- 4:03 AM HT: Turns out raw ginger works well for @jmcclure and his motion sickness. P.S., welcome to Dallas.
- 6:14 AM HT: Welcome to AA#2427, bulkhead row. Now sit your ass down!
- 10:56 AM HT: I'd forgotten how grimy LA looked from the air.
- 10:59 AM HT: @canspice @jmcclure says he does not want to draw a Roughing the Viewer penalty so no corset for him! I am willing to negotiate...
- 11:23 AM HT: @Itarille We're in the protective bubble of LAX!
- 11:54 AM HT: @adamrg dude, we're only two states away. C'mon over?
- 11:55 AM HT: @CanSpice I am traumatized yet intrigued at the idea of @jmcclure dressing up for Rocky Horror...
- 12:14 PM HT: @CanSpice We could always just go back home. :)
- 2:27 PM HT: Welcome to AA247. We won't land until 2015HT (0215ET / 0115CT). G'night, mainland kids.
- 8:04 PM HT: Sweet zombie Jesus. Get me off this wallowing cow of a plane.
- 10:09 PM HT: I am somewhere in Hawaii. The roads are very curvy, and we've passed several outdoor social gatherings. Brain says "WTF, it's 3 am!?"