Washington, DC twitterlog for Sunday, March 1, 2009
I'm in Washington DC visiting old friends, new friends, librarians ... and oh yeah, going to DrupalCon. Here's what I've been up to:
- 11:56 PM ET: 'Clue,' plus enough Tennessee whiskey, causes me to yell Rocky Horror quotes...
- 12:53 AM ET: [cat.net] Washington, DC twitterlog for Saturday, February 28, 2009 (http://ping.fm/VLBHt)
- 10:01 AM ET: 9th floor, overlooking Alexandria. Natural light, quiet traffic sounds, and - yay! - The Comfy Couch. A good visit to Matthew's.
- 10:13 AM ET: @add1sun Sources plz?
- 10:20 AM ET: @add1sun Never mind, found it. Glad I brought hiking boots.
- 10:27 AM ET: Hey Huntsville AL peeps: up to 10 inches of snow in DC tomorrow. EXPECT HILARITY TO ENSUE. Have boots and camera, woo!
- 11:34 AM ET: Sitting in parked train at Huntington Station, waiting for it to take me to Maryland. Hello @sassyblonde!
- 12:12 PM ET: @drupalcon First official Drupal Snowball Fight!
- 2:02 PM ET: At the Savoyards to see @sassyblonde play in The Music Man.
- 3:51 PM ET: Music Man intermission began with an announcement of a Washington DC snow emergency & that people needed to move their cars.
- 9:21 PM ET: OMG they are feeding me beer and chocolate. I SUFFER. SAVE ME.
- 9:51 PM ET: I am drowning my nonexistent sorrows in beer!
- 10:51 PM ET: Oh God now they're bribing me with single malt. Send help, but tell them to take their time getting here