Minneapolis, MN twitterlog for Friday, July 10, 2009
I'm trying out this vacation thing in Minneapolis, Minnesota:
- 10:36 AM CT: About to inflict Dr. Horrible on @jhugart for the first time.
- 11:30 AM CT: It appears I am being kidnapped to shop for socks. Um ... O NOES. or something.
- 11:34 AM CT: This is Evelyn, the toddler who is kidnapping me.
- 12:30 PM CT: Just toured the 3M company store. Brain asplode.
- 2:26 PM CT: After getting a pho fix, it's time to introduce @jhugart to Rent. 'La Vie Bohème,' shall we?
- 4:53 PM CT: I'm to wear flowers to tonight's dinner.
- 5:46 PM CT: http://ping.fm/p/bQKE7 - OMG intentionally mismatched socks!
- 10:06 PM CT: Six shots of vodka in the vodka tasting at the Russian restaurant causes me to tell that story about ... ;)
- 10:41 PM CT: Yes, I DID just prove that I could run in heels, in the rain, after six shots of vodka. Without disgracing myself, mind you!