Atlanta, GA twitterlog for Friday, May 8, 2009
I'm in Atlanta, helping coordinate Jim and Tracey's (AKA 4x4 and Spitty's)
wedding. Here's what I've been up to:
- 11:17 PM ET: Tales from the Furlough #1: not dead, no video: http://ping.fm/puctY
- 11:19 PM ET: @Psyche Aside from DeKalb County Farmers Market, which is huge and raucous and awesome? (and I don't even live in Georgia!)
- 7:29 AM ET: To a sleepy me this morning: "This is a Southern house. We believe in the power of the biscuit."
- 10:12 AM ET: Hey, did you know that I have a wedding coordinator voice? It's totally awesome. It sounds ... competent. :)
- 9:18 PM ET: Go on, drama, I double-dog-dare you. maddog, banana, and I will bring our 'A' game tomorrow.
- 10:26 PM ET: Tales from the Furlough #1: crashy: http://ping.fm/y5IyW