On this day, a kazoo serenade
Time to issue some belated congratulations to Kat and Sean, as Saturday was their wedding day... (Click photo to see larger version.)
Top Ten Ways To Know You Were At Kat & Sean's Wedding
- Misty: "Don't look up. If you look up, it's going to rain." (It rained.)
- Wyatt: "Who's in for tequila shots?"
- Post-wedding-vow thunderclap. Nothing like a big celestial "And I mean it, mortals!" to make a point...
- Vows-by-flashlight (Wolfman is officially the best-prepared best man, ever)
- Jeremy: "Forget you ever saw me wearing a tie. It didn't happen."
- "Lickskillet? What the hell is a lickskillet?"
- Amy: "Why yes, we're all going to pretend that my birkenstocks match this dress. No, really, I have my formal shoes out in the car. I just keep forgetting to go get them."
- Nerd Herd Can-Can.
- The Official Wedding After-Party, hosted by Geof. Your magic phrase: "Room 422!"
- The School Of Hard Knocks Band performing "The Imperial March" on kazoos.
We're aware that when Kat and Sean get back from Ireland, we're going to die for #10. That's okay. It was worth it. All weddings should either include a kazoo serenade or 'The Imperial March.' Preferably both.
Congratulations, you two. Here's to your having many more years together.